In honor of folks and their achievements, both major and not so
I've recently revamped and dusted off this here blog. In doing so however I've discovered that way back when I started this particular incarnation of my online rants, I short changed a friend of mine, ignoring his request to post a certain set of pictures. This friend is Sir Eric Pope, and the set of pictures (or a single picture rather) is that of yours truly riding Calvin Swaim as if he were Falcor the Luckdragon. Now, while I don't have this exact one he was refering to on hand (I'll need to find it later tonight at home), I did stumble across these gems. They're from a party back in aught three where Calvin , Pope and I were so bored and drunk. I show them now as consolation regarding the slight slight dating back over a year and a half but also in celebration of said friend's appearance on Jimmy Fallon. (What?? I know! I'd like to know more too; this was all heresay, California Raisins style.)
So shown here are first the photo's inspirations, then their interpretations, crafted by the celebrated Eric Pope.
It should also be noted that said party was the same one wherein yours truly broke a window, to the delight of all...well, some.... Note also that my fat kid impersonation was spot on.
UPDATE: Just found the video of Pope rock banding with Jason Sudeikis:
3 comments:
I've officially peaked and will soon become a Nolte-esque hobo recluse.
PETTI THIS POST MADE MY DAY!
Happy to 'blige. Can't wait for your dramatic return to the screen in Blue Chips 2: Bluer Chips!
I love photos! I love blogs! I love lamp!
And thanks for the link! :)
Post a Comment