Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I haven't worked a day this hard since I was shoveling holes for trees at that golf course one summer at like 5 in the morning.

So yesterday we had a marathon NXT rehearsal where we learned for the first time our closer that has some of the most mind-bending and not so much complicated but constantly changing dance moves ever. That wouldn't be such a big deal except that our FIRST SHOW IS TONIGHT! Lucky for me, I'm not in the lineup tonight and just get to watch the seasoned NXT (extra salt) bang out tonight's premiere. I think by the time we got to the second kick-ball-change we were all sweating. Tucker even ended up in his undershirt. And it was a sight to behold. It was intense (not tucker in his undergarments, the dancing), not the most intense thing ever, but intense. I know this because the long distance runner of the group was sore. And Misch collapsed at one point. And Tony walked out. And Brian cried. And Rheri swore like a sailor.

A good amount of that is not true.

And as an I-just-found-out-about-it-yesterday bonus, it's Hankamania's belated today, so we'll be sticking around for the house teams at 10.

Tough Thursday? YES.

No comments: