Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sushi Issues, or Sushues.

Try as I might, I'm not sure I'll ever love the sensation of an exploding fish egg.

9 comments:

Cassie said...

I can tell you that I loath Sushi with every fiber of my being. Its existence is a health code violation against all that is considered safe to eat.

Anonymous said...

hello, Sorry to bother, am checking all blogs so your previous blog was...http://sheforum.blogspot.com/
Let's see what comes on ur next blog.

Bye

Sarah said...

I don't know you but this made me chukle... and I agree! lol Thanks for the laugh :)

mehdi said...

good

Chloe Innvaer said...

AMEN!

Nobody Girl said...

Read my blog about Cutting, Depression, Anorexia, Drugs, Prostitution, etc.... http://crazynobodygirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

Unknown said...

So Beautiful and Useful post.Kindly visit on these keywords also for owner builders and designers to help find a professional estimator from out estimating services business:- quoting software | estimating jobs | fast | gaurentee | houses | quotes

Unknown said...

click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
أفضل شركة تنظيف فى جدة
شركات تنظيف المنازل بجدة
تكلفة نقل عفش
تنظيف الخزانات جدة
افضل شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركات تنظيف خزانات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بيارات في المدينة المنورة
شركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة
شركات نقل عفش فى المدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف المنازل بالمدينة المنورة
تنظيف الشقق بالرياض